Are You Experiencing
Compassion Fatigue/ Caregiver Fatigue (CF)?
By Robert C. Bureau
Compassion Fatigue/ Caregiver Fatigue is a deep erosion of our compassion
and our ability to witness strong emotions or difficult stories in others.
CF affects the most caring people and professionals.
Help is available! Learn more about CF.
Two-Part Series: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, and Tuesday, May 15, 2018
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Bridge of Central MA, 2 Mann St., Worcester, MA
Parking in the back entrance of The Bridge of Central MA in the lot for Joey’s Bar and Grill,
344 Chandler St., Worcester, MA. NAMI members will greet you at the door.
• What is Compassion Fatigue/ Caregiver Fatigue (CF)?
• How is CF different from stress, burnout or vicarious trauma?
• Are you currently experiencing Compassion/Caregiver Fatigue?
• How does Compassion/Caregiver Fatigue affect you and your family?
• What coping strategies for CF have you tried? What’s helped or not helped?
• Resiliency Solutions – – free or very low-cost strategies you can use right away!!!
Robert C. Bureau, M.Ed., CAGS, CCFE, CCFT is an inspiring professional speaker, trainer and facilitator.
• Faculty, Rehabilitation Counseling Graduate Program; and Human Services and Rehabilitation Studies
• Researcher on Resiliency who established Resiliency Solutions, http://ResiliencySolutions.org
• Certified Compassion Fatigue Educator and also a Certified Compassion Fatigue Therapist
• Member of the Green Cross Academy of Traumatology http://GreenCross.org
• President of Board of Directors for Genesis Club http://GenesisClub.org
• Commissioner for the City of Worcester Commission on Disabilities
We are asking that you complete a brief survey that will help the presenter customize the two-part series for Central MA NAMI (April 17, 2018 and May 15, 2018). Please complete this survey by April 9th
You do not need to answer all questions. This is an anonymous survey that takes 5 minutes to complete on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Cut and paste (or simply click on this link)
All welcome to participate in this series even if you are unable or unwilling to take this survey.