Changes are Coming to the MassHealth Program Starting on March 1, 2018!
If MassHealth is Your Primary Insurer there are New Health Plans for you to Choose from.
Here are some ways you can get help with understanding health plan options.
1.Come to a MassHealth Enrollment Event. (See the list linked to maps/directions).Talk one-on-one about MassHealth, including coverage, eligibility, and health plan enrollment. MassHealth staff will be available to help you with new health plan options, change your primary care provider, and answer other questions you have about MassHealth.
If you attend, it will help to bring the following information with you
- Any letter you receive from MassHealth
- A list of doctors, specialists, behavioral health providers, or hospitals that you go to most often
- Any identification, like a driver’s license, state ID card, or passport.
2. Talk to a Certified Application Counselor or Navigator. Go to: https://www.mahealthconnector.org/enrollment-assisters to make an appointment with someone near you.
3. Visit the MassHealth Choices website. Go to: https://masshealthchoices.com/ to learn about the coming changes, compare plans, and enroll in a new plan.
4. Call MassHealth customer service. Call 1-800-841-2900 to talk to a MassHealth representative.