Register now for the annual NAMI Massachusetts state Convention: Saturday, October 26th, at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Leominster!
The Convention brings together over 350 NAMI members and allies for a day of learning and networking. The Convention will feature:
- Keynote by Charmain F. Jackman, Ph.D., on Discrimination Stress and Mental Health
- 10 workshops on advocacy, supporting voice hearers, housing, trauma, family member wellness, substance use, and more – including two workshops in Spanish
- opportunities to network with fellow mental health advocates
- a vendor exhibit area and arts marketplace
- Annual Meeting & Board of Directors Election