Advocacy Day is when over 200 NAMI supporters come together to raise our voices! We meet in the Great Hall in the Massachusetts State House and hear impassioned speakers, meet our fellow NAMI members, enjoy lunch and then meet directly with our own legislators. Want to know more? Watch this 3 min video.
Registration is closed. Register online or download and return a registration form to the NAMI Mass office.
- Register Online (opens in a new window)
- Download a Registration Form pdf (opens in a new window)
If you haven’t met with your legislators before, this is a great opportunity! NAMI will help you learn the ropes!
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Registration & Networking
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM: Speaker Program
- Cindy Friedman, State Senator
- Steve Bjork, Parent & Comedian
- Ruth Balser, State Representative
- Kate Ginnis, CMHC
- Lori Krinsky, NAMI Central Middlesex
- 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM: Lunch*
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Visit your Legislators
*Lunch will be provided for registered attendees
Volunteers are needed to help people register, find their legislators, navigate the venue, and more! Contact Ayanna Alimayu, Office Manager, to find out more about volunteering at Advocacy Day.
617-580-8541 x 202