The Schrafft’s Center
529 Main Street
Boston, MA 02129
You can make a difference in the lives of people impacted by mental illness across the Commonwealth by supporting NAMI Massachusetts. Please consider making a monthly recurring contribution. Gifts of this nature are extremely helpful to our annual giving campaign. Whatever amount you can afford, we do appreciate it. Below are giving levels that pay for specific program costs.
- $50 covers the trainer’s stipend for one 12-week Family-to-Family class.
- $125 provides support for the NAMI Mass COMPASS, where trained staff and volunteer Navigators connect people with local resources.
- $150 covers the stipend for one of presenter of Allies for Student Mental Health, our professional development program for K-12 teachers and administrators.
- $200 provides a free In Our Own Voice presentation, our program that educates the public about mental illness and recovery and helps to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health conditions.
- $300 covers the cost of manuals for a Peer-to-Peer class, our recovery-focused educational program designed for adults who wish to establish and maintain wellness in response to their mental health challenges.
- $875 underwrites one NAMI Basics class, our program for parents and caregivers of children/adolescents who have behavioral health and emotional problems.
- $1000 underwrites one 12-week Family-to-Family course, helping to keep it free for participants.
Take three minutes to listen to Sam’s story. Learn how NAMI Massachusetts helped him in his recovery and why he keeps his donation local. Please consider making a one-time annual gift or better yet a monthly contribution to our worthy cause.
Many employers have matching gift programs. This means they will match an employee’s donation to an organization, often dollar for dollar.
Workplace Giving Programs that NAMI Massachusetts is a part of:
- All Combined Federal Campaigns: 82277
- Commonwealth of MA Employees Campaign: 852888
- City of Boston Employees Campaign: 5039
- For United Way Campaigns: #M053888
(if you do not see the National Alliance on Mental Illness of Massachusetts listed, please write it in on your form)
For gifts of publicly traded securities, real estate and other properties, planned giving such as bequests, charitable remainder trusts, charitable gift annuities and life insurance, or in-kind donations please contact:
- Karen Gromis, Deputy Director: 617-580-8541 x 204 or email@example.com
- Marilyn DeSantis, Chief Financial Officer: 617-580-8541 x 208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The NAMI Massachusetts EIN is 04-2777012.
Select the National Alliance on Mental Illness of Massachusetts as your charity before you begin shopping during this holiday season on Smile.Amazon.com and a portion of all your eligible purchases will support our education, support and advocacy programs without any additional cost to you.