Due to the current COVID-19 public health emergency, the Family Support Groups (FSG) listed below will be offered as conference calls instead of in-person meetings.
Any state resident with a family member, loved one or friend with a mental health condition, can choose to join any FSG. Please contact the respective group leaders to get the conference call details.
- Cambridge Family Support Group
meets on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month, from 7:30 to 9:30 pm
Contact Rae at 617-984-0527 for more information
- Dorchester Family Support Group
meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month, from 6 to 7:30 pm
contact Mark at 617-522-7439 or Monica at 857-342-2796 for more information
- Gloucester Family Support Group
meets on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the month, from 7 to 8:30 pm
Contact NAMI Cape Ann at 978-281-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Marlborough Family Support Group
meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, from 7 to 8:30 pm
contact Larry at LFDeAngelo@namimass.org or 978-760-7702 for more information
- Middleton Family Support Group
meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, from 7 to 8:30 pm
Contact Sheila at 617-984.0504 or ShePowGir45@gmail.com for more information
- Newton-Wellesley Family Support Group
meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 using zoom.us
To get the information to enter this group, please email email@example.com and include your phone number in case we need to reach you
- Winchester Family Support Group is resuming its meetings in online format using Zoom on the second Tuesday of the month starting on April 14th, at 6.45 pm. Please contact/pre-register with Isobel by phone at 860-908-8003.
Plymouth FSG and Worcester FSG facilitators and NAMI Cape Cod welcome any individual calls for support from family members but do not currently have plans to hold virtual group meetings.