Finding Home: a 4-part webinar
Fridays in June at 10 am
Join us for a 4-part interactive webinar series about finding housing! Each 1-hour webinar will focus on a different aspect of the housing search.
June 4th (week 1)
- an orientation to the Finding Home guide
- tips for your housing search and who can help
June 11th (week 2)
- thinking about your housing needs
- getting ready for your housing search
June 18th (week 3)
- types of housing and where to look
June 25 the (week 4)
- what to do after you’ve found housing
- tips for keeping your housing
This webinar is for people looking for housing for themselves and people supporting a family member or friend with finding housing. We’ll be using our Finding Home guide throughout.
Space is limited and registration is required.