Resources for special education and the transition to adulthood
The Parent Training and Information Center provides information, resources, training, and support about special education to parents and others.
This website has information, guidance, and resources about special education from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- View special education information, forms, and resources
- Read the Parent’s Notice of Procedural Safeguards
- Learn about secondary transition
- Learn about the Problem Resolution System
- Learn about the Bureau of Special Education Appeals
- Learn about the Spedex Program
- View special education advisories
- View Massachusetts special education regulations
The Center for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education (CADRE) provides information and resources about dispute resolution options within the special education process.
The LINK Center connects families, professionals and individuals with disabilities who are of transition age (14-26) with information, supports, and services to achieve students’ future visions.
The National Parent Center on Transition and Employment helps youth with disabilities find success in post-secondary education, employment, and life in the community.