Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) is a wellness process that anyone can use. It helps you figure out what you need to do to stay well, and how to plan for a crisis.
- Learn more about WRAP (opens in a new window)
This guide, examines the intersections of oppression and mental health struggles, and takes you through the process of creating your own personal wellness document.
- Read Madness & Oppression: Paths to Personal Transformation & Collective Liberation (opens in a new window)
Psychiatric Advance Directives (PADs) are documents that you can use to specify your preferences for mental health care during times you are not able to give consent.
- Read more about Psychiatric Advance Directives (opens in a new window)
Information and decision making tools to help balance clinical information and treatment options with individual preferences and beliefs
- Check out the Shared Decision Making Aid (opens in a new window)
Strategies for changing the power imbalance during medication meetings with psychiatrists
- Read Reclaiming your Power During Medication Appointments with your Psychiatrist (opens in a new window)